International Scholars Exchange Program
The International Scholars Exchange Program was developed to enhance research opportunities and experiences for physicians and scientists. The program lasts three to four months. The program will cover the cost of round trip airfare between the sites and housing for scholars visiting Cleveland (the total of which is not to exceed $5000.00). No additional support is provided.
Within three months of the end of the exchange, scholars will complete a summary outlining the results of their research project. Any related publications or presentations that are the result of the project will acknowledge the support of the Scholars Exchange Program of CWRU/University Hospitals of Cleveland Center For AIDS Research.
How to Apply:
All interested residents and fellows:
- Need to identify a faculty sponsor from the Case CFAR who agrees to supervise the project. The sponsor must provide a letter of support for the research project and specify how the research will be funded.
- Prepare a project outline approximately one page in length
- Complete an application for the program scholarship.
- Submit application, outline and sponsor letter to the CFAR Outreach Coordinator.
- The committee will evaluate the quality of the proposal, the availability of resources and the timing of the project and will notify the applicant and sponsors of their decision.
Address Applications and Inquires to:
Case Western Reserve University
2109 Adelbert Rd.
School of Medicine W200
Cleveland Ohio, 44106